Tuesday, June 7, 2011

LOVE! short hair girls!

 I'm collecting some characters' stuffs. I think they interact with me. They are like me, and I'm like them. I mean I like some character who look like me, and when I see them I feel like I become themselves.

 This lovely French girl, Madeline has beautiful orange color of bob hair style. She usually wears a yellow school uniform and a yellow hat with red ribbon--those are so cute--! I'm SO addicted to this girl, and am collecting her stuffs until now. And this notebook is from Japan when I visited Tokyo several years ago.

Look at this! What I found at flea market! It was her,  Madeline!! I should've taken her.. I know it's too late to regret it.. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

 This cute book is from my cousin, Yena, who knows my favorites well since we used to hang out our childhood a lot. This girl also has bob hair with a pink adorable bobby-pin. So lovely! <3

I think I love girls who have bob hair.. Here is one more girl with bob hair style. Kiki with a big red ribbon is a little witch takes a black cat, Jiji, along with her. If you didn't see Kiki's delivery service, you'd better to see it! You will love her--

Haha. I think I drew this drawing 1 year ago. Left one is Totoro (from Ghibli animation company that made lots of famous Japanese animation, such as Howl's moving castle, Totoro, Kiki's delivery service, and Mononoke hime.), and the girl on right side is a fashion blogger, Tavi.

I don't know why, but I'm so attracted by short hair girls. Oh, I just reminded of my Mom who didn't change her length of hair for over 10 years. haha. She still has short hair, so I might be influenced by her. I thought about my childhood, and then I didn't like to grow my hair that much. And I used to follow my mom to a hair salon, and got my hair cut just like my Mom. Still now, I love short hair girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment