Monday, June 6, 2011

MoMa

Last month I visited NY, and I headed to Moma museum. They had Picasso's exhibition, but I like to discover something interesting artwork that I don't know more. And Moma introduces a lot of modern art and I found some fun artwork there.


I bet many artists know about Andy Warhol's artwork. Yeah.. here we go-- his one of the famous artwork


They had an "Old school" exhibition. This picture was my most favorite one!





These videos were creepy and grotesque, but I couldn't stop to see them. They were so fascinated.
Haha. These drawings on tissues reminded myself. I also like to draw on them!
This egg was so beautiful. It was fulled by lots of stuffs and made me curious about inside more.

Moma allows people for free on Friday at 4 pm. I and my friend were lining there, but it was SO hot and humid. We could barely stand.. After 10 minutes.. my friend asked me to pay the ticket for me, and we moved to inside of Moma so quickly.
Anyway, if you are a student, don't forget to bring your student ID. You can get the ticket for $12 (it's originally $20).

I didn't have enough time, so I missed Guggenheim museum. I should check there next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment