Sunday, June 5, 2011

to LA

Yesterday was June 4th Saturday! I was looking forward the event which is called "Kittens & Ice Cream" Art Show Party! So I left to LA from Santa Barbara where I'm currently living. It was a sunny day in LA. --I hated Santa Barbara's chilly weather of yesterday though..-- Anyway the sky began to darken as time went by, and I got Melrose Ave around 8 pm.





 I could figure out where this shop was sooner because there were bunch of people were lining. I really wanted to go inside so quickly.. but I had to wait until the line ended up in front of me. While I was waiting I didn't feel bored that much since there was loud and funky music from the shop. At least I could got into the rhythm. haha.




 I don't like pink that much. But that PINK drawing was SO attractive.. I wish I could have it in my room!



 Yay! I found Brandon's artwork! Actually, he invited me to this party. He is living in OKC, so he couldn't come, but thanks to him for inviting me. The party was really cool! I love his drawings and other artwork.. They are so fun, unique, and original!

 Lovely drawings were hung on the wall.


 I felt like I was in Harajuku. haha.





 And there were so many people outside of the JapanLA shop. I bet a lot of unique artists and people enjoyed that time. I should go to the shop again!




It became so dark and then I saw a beautiful sight: a house and the sky. Everything looked like disappeared into the dark, and the day as well.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Thank you so much for going. I'm going to feature your blog on my blog, and use a couple of photos since I don't have my own. I'm tweeting it too! :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! You can do that as you want :)

    ReplyDelete